SVAr Tracker is a music creation tool - a virtual studio with the tracker interface.
Free Demo Music ForumOnLine HTML Help
- Compatibility with thousands of virtual instruments - can load VST, VSTi, and DirectX DMO plug-ins.
- Integrated sampler. Support for up to 15 typical tracker effects:
Note/channel stereo pan, stereo shift, volume tremolo, volume slide up/down,
frequency shift up/down, pitch set
Note delay, reverse, chord play, vibrato, resonance filter,
Note retrig (2 types), glide, panbrello
Sample offset (2 types), sample zone selector
- All internal operations are 32-bit floating point, except calculations requiring 64-bit floating-point precision.
- Can import the following types of song modules:
IT, Impulse Tracker module
XM, Fast Tracker 2 module
S3M, Scream Tracker module
MOD, ProTracker module
MID, MIDI file
- DirectX wave and MIDI driver output.
- Renders wave file (PCM16 PCM32 FLOAT32 at 22100-196000 Hz).
- Standard Windows interface
Starting with version 1.21, SVArTracker is absolutely free (without any functional limitations) for non-commercial use:
SVArTracker is provided as freeware for private (non-commercial) or educational (including non-profit organizations) use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use and to make an unlimited number of copies. We would greatly appreciate your help that could assist us in the development of the product. If you think SVAr Tracker is valuable and would like to help us make it even better, please make a donation. Your generosity will definitely make a difference by keeping the program free and providing essential support in the development of future versions.