Requires VST 2.0
plug-in is a VST / VSTi sampler (WAV, SF2 player), designed for creating music on your VST Host.
- Unlimited voice polyphony.
- Any sample rate support.
- Glide mode.
- Random pan mode.
- Resonant filters.
- WAV sample loop support (Forward, Ping-Pong and Sustain loop).
- WAV sample start offset.
- Graphical curve editor
- Volume, Panning, Pitch, Filter control curves.
- Control curves loop support (Forward, Ping-Pong and Sustain loop).
- Tempo sync.
- Adjustable note fade time.
- Full 32-bit floating point internal sample operation (Supports Stereo WAV files in the 32-bit floating point format)
- Cubic spline interpolation.
- Built-in wave editor with basic operations (Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Normalize, Reverse).
- All states and wave-tables are saved along with the host project.
- Sample library organizer/loader.
- Importing samples from next formats: WAV, AIFF, PAT, XI, ITI, ITS, S3I, SF2, DLS, IT, XM, MT2, S3M, MOD
- Ability to share instruments/ wav samples between loaded plug-in instances.
- Full SF2 (SoundFont ) / DLS bank loading.
- Instruments on the disk mode - loaded only if used.
- Visual piano keyboard.
- Visual sample to note assignment.
- Adjustable play quality/processor usage.
- Play position visualization.
- Sample (WAV file) usage counters.
- Wav sample tuning function with base tone player.
- FFT window.
Free demo version of the VST plugin is fully functional, but with periodical silence.
AntiWave (SVAr Tracker Edition) already included to the SVArTracker package as an integrated sampler engine.
After you purchase, you will receive a message with a registration key and a link to the full version of the VSTi plug-in.